RESPONSIBLE FOR CUSTOMERS IN A SPECIFIC COUNTRY OR REGION
• Ensure customer contact through the appropriate communication means such as phone, email, fax and mail.
• Handles all incoming orders, sends order confirmations and ensures expedition within the Service Level Agreement.
• Optimize delivery of available goods and follow-up on pending orders.
• Ensure that the order logistics and invoicing are in compliance with the commercial agreements and customer’s requirements.
• Follow-up on all customer requests and questions.
• Take all necessary actions to resolve any customer claims and issues (cross-functionally). If required initiate Returns and Credit Notes, following the appropriate approval process.
BACK-UP AND TEAM ROLES
• Is a member of a back-up team that ensures permanent service to an island, as per Service Level Agreement (8:30-17:00).
• Creates and maintains Customer Information files for the back-up team.
• Ensures appropriate training and documentation to allow for seamless back-up.
• Participates in welcome and training of new team members on the basic OTC processes.
• Responsible for at least one cross-team control list or improvement task.
• Supports other team-members work on their cross-team control lists and improvement tasks.
• Supports cross-functional improvement initiatives and requests.
• Supports OTC Audit Requirements such as taking action on control lists and supplying supporting documentation for customer’s base within their responsibility.
QUALITY AND COMPLIANCE
• Timely completion of all mandatory OWL trainings.
• Follow all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and execute tasks according to established Work Instructions (WIN). Complies with processes as communicated by the OTC System Expert.
• Provide Manager with monthly report
• Ensure all relevant Key Performance Indicator targets are met
• Maintain all relevant electronic and paper filing systems
• Filing of all customer documents according to the company filing policies (Paperless JSOX).
Vaardigheden en kennis
• Excellent communication/telephone skills
• Good problem solving skills
• Good knowledge of MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Good team player and able to work for the common goals in an international environment
• Strong ability to understand customer and sales needs with an acute sense of urgency
• Eagerness to constantly learn, explore better ways of working and considers change as an opportunity
• Positive, upbeat and friendly personality
• Autonomous self starter with the ability to take initiatives
• Flexible and willing ‘run the extra mile’ to ensure customer satisfaction (external and internal)
• Works in a structured way and in compliance with company procedures
• Tenacity / Ownership / Adaptability / Flexibility
• English + Germand + 1 EMEA languages
• Willingness to work some bank holidays
• Willing and able improve his/her technical product knowledge
• Experience in an International, B2B environment preferably in the Medical sector.
• Track record in a Customer Care role
• Knowledge of SAP 7.2
• Any extra languages
• Previous experience in the healthcare sector
• Awareness of controlled processes and audit preparation
A challenging function in a international, dynamic company with plenty of carreer opportunities and a competitive pay package.
|Plaats van tewerkstelling||Heverlee|
|Functie||Customer Care Representative M/V|
|Aantal voltijdse uren||38|
|Aantal deeltijdse uren||0|
|Talenkennis||Engels: Zeer goed |
Duits: Zeer goed